SimpliVity Announces Global Partner Program to Fuel Channel Growth
SimpliVity’s PartnerAdvantage program provides world-class resources, support and incentives for global technology resellers and integrators
WESTBOROUGH, Mass. – July 2, 2014 – SimpliVity, the leader in hyperconverged infrastructure for the software-defined data center, today announced SimpliVity PartnerAdvantage, a program that will enable IT’s leading resellers and integrators to offer their customers a world-class solution to transform their data centers. The new partner program, which offers three tiers of membership, will incentivize partners to expand sales of SimpliVity OmniCube and deliver robust support, training and marketing materials to drive business. SimpliVity offers its Data Virtualization Platform delivered on hyperconverged infrastructure to ensure performance, capacity, mobility, manageability and protection of virtual workloads, while delivering cloud-scale economics.
- With SimpliVity PartnerAdvantage, SimpliVity has created a program that supports its channel partners with incentives, training opportunities and sales and marketing resources to drive the rapid adoption of OmniCube.
- By directly engaging the partner ecosystem that is driving data center transformation, the PartnerAdvantage program provides a highly transparent, single point of entry for technology distributors, resellers and integrators.
- SimpliVity’s OmniCube technology platform provides a foundation on which partners can layer additional products and services that deliver tremendous value to enterprises working to manage data growth and realize the full efficiencies of operating a virtualized data center.
- SimpliVity PartnerAdvantage offers three tiers of partnership, including platinum, gold and authorized with revenue incentives and various benefits at each level.
- SimpliVity currently has more than 200 partners, spanning the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions. The PartnerAdvantage program will accelerate SimpliVity’s growth in markets across the globe.
“We’re 100 percent committed to our channel partners, and we want to continue to deliver those partners—and their customers—a world-class product to transform today’s data center,” said Mitch Breen, SVP of Global Sales, SimpliVity. “We believe in our mission of simplifying IT, and we want our partners to feel that brand promise by being the easiest partner they do business with.”
Steve Johnson, President, Corus360
“SimpliVity has raised the bar with its new partner program. The company delivers an impressive combination of winning technology, easy access to information and a seasoned team that really knows how to penetrate markets. It’s enabling us to accelerate growth in the hyperconverged infrastructure market and open new doors with customers. We’re thrilled with the partnership.”
David Leyland, Head of Architecture, Data Center and Cloud, DimensionData
“SimpliVity’s OmniCube is one of the biggest innovations to hit enterprise computing in recent years, delivering a solution that eliminates the data center chaos of independent sever, storage and networking products. SimpliVity has the potential to be a truly disruptive force in the European market and we are thrilled to partner with such an exciting brand.”
Roland König, Managing Director, Bechtle GmbH & Co
“We are delighted to have partnered with SimpliVity, a key player in the rapid growth area of hyperconverged infrastructure. We believe SimpliVity will become an important and strategic partner within our Virtualization business unit. Bechtle has invested very early in training and certification and we are already seeing the business benefits brought by SimpliVity’s innovative technology. We want to be the leading reseller in EMEA.”
Partners Advantage Portal
About SimpliVity Corporation
SimpliVity’s revolutionary Data Virtualization Platform delivered on hyperconverged infrastructure is the first and only technology that comprehensively —and simply—addresses the performance and capacity challenges in today’s virtualized data centers. Ensuring performance, capacity, mobility, manageability, and protection of data without driving up CAPEX and OPEX requires a new data architecture delivered on commodity x86 building blocks. SimpliVity takes a VM-centric approach, ensures adequate IOPS to fuel application requirements, and drives dramatic efficiency resulting in a 300% TCO savings. Launched in 2013, SimpliVity is used by hundreds of enterprises and service providers worldwide, including Dairylea, T-Systems, University of Alberta School of Business, and Wausau Coated. Headquartered in Massachusetts, SimpliVity’s business model is 100% indirect, and its solutions and professional services are available through its network of worldwide resellers and distributors.