Hyperconverged systems are solving the biggest challenge in IT today: the data problem. As data grows exponentially, HDD is lagging in delivering IOPS (the most expensive element in the data center) at the same rate.
Hyperconvergence addresses the data problem by:
– increasing performance of all applications by eliminating IOPS
– lowering Total Cost of Ownership
– simplifying management across all sites
– maximizing productivity of IT staff
– ensuring data protection locally and remotely
You can find this resource here.