This Reference Architecture provides guidance to organizations implementing VMware Horizon 7 on SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure, and describes tests performed by SimpliVity to validate and measure the operation and performance of the recommended solution, including third-party validated performance testing from Login VSI, the industry standard benchmarking tool for virtualized workloads.
SimpliVity for VDI provides:
– Simplified deployment with hyperconverged, x86 building blocks.
– Ability start small and scale out in affordable increments—from pilot to production.
– Highest density of desktops per node in the hyperconverged infrastructure category.
– Independently validated, unmatched VDI performance for a superb end user experience.
– Deployment of full-clone desktops with the same data efficiency as linked clones.
– Enterprise-class data protection and resiliency.
You can find this resource here.