Trade Up to SimpliVity
SimpliVity is offering a hyperconvergence trade-up program to help you recoup value on your existing Dell and EMC storage investments.
By trading in legacy Dell and EMC storage equipment and lowering acquisition costs, the program makes it even easier for you to modernize your architecture with a truly hyperconverged solution.
Why Trade Up Now?
- Trade risk of obsolescence for the SimpliVity HyperGuarantee.
- Take advantage of lower acquisition costs to benefit now from hyperconvergence.
- Recoup value on your initial investment.
- Help with remaining depreciation on legacy gear.
- Avoid maintenance costs after initial warranty period.
- Save on disposal costs for removing equipment.
Modernize Now with True Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Break the never ending refresh cycles for multiple infrastructure components.
SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure combines all IT infrastructure and services “below the hypervisor” in a single shared pool of commodity x86 resources—not just servers and storage. SimpliVity’s OmniStack Data Virtualization Platform changes the infrastructure paradigm along three fundamental dimensions: accelerated data efficiency, global unified management, and built-in data protection.
Modernizing your architecture with SimpliVity helps control up front capital investment and reduces OpEx, including maintenance, power and cooling, bandwidth, and labor. SimpliVity customers typically realize 3x TCO savings.
With SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure, you get the best of both worlds: enterprise-class performance, protection, and resiliency with the cloud economics your business demands.